miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

Comentario 5.

Hello IEMI. This week i have lived different interesting things First of all, I’ll tell you about my personal cultural experience.
This week I’ve been in several parts of this beautiful city like the Luxembourg’s gardens, the Champs Elysèes, and I’ve saw the very beautiful celebration that people celebrates on July 14th. I’ve been so happy of being here in this date, and what a curiosity!
I was thinking a lot about how the pirotechnial games were played at the same time of the music, and they both were acting like expressing something in their movements.
I think this kind of presentation is great because it took a long time to get ready a really good perform of music-pirotechnical games simultaneous plaied.
The music was totally well selected and the music singers were really great! I think this is the very best coincidence of this trip: being in the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution. EIFFEL TOWER VIDEO Thank you for reading me!
Bises!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario