miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

Comentario 3




Good morning IEMI blogspot.


I'll tell you now about some cultural things that i've lived here in France.

I'd like to share this photo and video with you:





I was thinking that people living in this part of France, Chamonix, are a little different of the people who lives in Paris.

I think the people from Chamonix likes to watch you a lot, but people from Paris are always reluctant to cross the eyes with you. I believe that both people are very kind but, in this case, i can see that people in france do not make the first step to begin a conversation but you have to start it and do it in a convenient time.

I've lived a very good time in Chamonix last weekend, and i'd like this were not my last time there, but the fisrt of many pleacent visits in this beautiful places of France.



I love France!!!
and I love IEMI!!!




In Switzerland:







A thing that catched my attention was that, when we were in Switzerland, I can tell that people from there was a little more hospitalary than French people. Because there people smiles you, they gives you their advice without answering you in an angry way, like some French people have been with my group.

I still have that question of my first publication in the blog: I’d like to know why people from france are so sensible? Why do they get angry so quickly?


Thank you UPAEP and IEMI, 
I love you so much :)


Greetings :)


Adriana.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario