sábado, 5 de julio de 2014

Comentario 1.

Hello IEMI!!!


IEMI Hello, this week I had really good experiences: educational and cultural ones. I wish to begin talking about the incredible experience of being part of the IEMI institution. I had, until now, a very good teacher who really knows his subject. Now I understand better the history of europe and the reasons why it has this politic and economical system. I hope to do a very good study of how México has arrived to be a good nation but, also, which are his weaknesses, to make them material of opportunity.




At the same time, i've been in touch with a lot of Great monuments and costumes that has marked my life, and that has make that my mind asks me answers to new things like:
- Why French people is so disciplined?
- What does Mexican people need for beeing a strong economy like France?
-Why does French people scream when they are upset? (it happen every time).



(I put this video to relate to a scene from a video that I could not load, about a couple of people fighting in the Eiffel tower)


I like a lot to be studying at IEMI. I think is the very most beautiful experience of my life and i want to give you my best.


Greetings,

Adriana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario